The below points are just a few of the key milestones that make up the conversion process. Academise UK will be there to support you with every minor detail, task and hurdle along the way to becoming an academy.
Here are some of the main aspects of the conversion process that we will undertake for you:
- Local Governing Body makes decision to convert
- Submission of application form to Department for Education
- Communicate to staff and parents and engage with key stakeholders
- Academy order received from Department for Education
- Appoint solicitors
- Due diligence and assessment of internal and external building conditions
- Submit draft legal paperwork to Department for Education
- Plan formal TUPE process
- Consider appointment of any third-party suppliers/identify and appoint HR/Payroll provider
- Final legal documents submitted to Department for Education
- Academy converts
If you would like to know about the conversion process in more detail or you would like to begin discussions about your school becoming an academy, please get in touch. We offer a free no obligation discussion as well as bespoke conversion packages.